Hello,

strange it was working, than I did upgrade of SOGo and it stops (yes, I broke
rule do not fix what is working).

the working version was 5.5.1.20220408

now with broken pictures is 5.5.1.20220423

(upgrade sogo:amd64 5.5.1.20220408-1 5.5.1.20220423-1)

So something must changed in version 5.5.1.20220423 comparing to 5.5.1.20220408.

My configuration is little bit strange, I have web server (IIS 10) which is
mapped to public internet address using NAT, on this server is running reverse
proxy too,

pointing to internal mail server where nginx server with iRedmail +SOGo is
running (ubuntu 20).

on nginx is in sogo template

location ^~ /SOGo {

    include /etc/nginx/templates/hsts.tmpl;

    proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:20000;

    # forward user's IP address

    proxy_set_header Host $host;

    # always use https

    proxy_set_header x-webobjects-server-port $server_port;

    proxy_set_header x-webobjects-server-name $host;

    proxy_set_header x-webobjects-server-url  https://$host:443;

    proxy_set_header x-webobjects-server-protocol HTTP/1.0;

    proxy_busy_buffers_size   64k;

    proxy_buffers             8 64k;

    proxy_buffer_size         64k;

}