Hello

For the Wiki use:
Can this be an impossible question?
You better ask the right guy to have an account in this wiki.

Am 05.05.22 um 10:39 schrieb Adi Kriegisch (a...@cg.tuwien.ac.at):
Hi!

Thank you very much for the new release. There is, however, a minor
configuration issue when using nginx as a proxy in front of SOGo:
Doubling the values of proxy_buffer_size and proxy_buffers to

         proxy_buffer_size 8k;
         proxy_buffers 4 64k;

is sufficient. Unfortunately I can't answer the impossible question
required to change that myself in https://wiki.sogo.nu.
So maybe someone wants to update the example configuration in the
wiki...

-- Adi

PS: I also have a workaround for that nasty url prober issue (access
     https://sogo.example.com?foo=bar) that leads to broken sogo
     pages that I would like to add to that config.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416