Hello,

I recently switched authentication from basic auth to cas.
Everything works reasonably well, but after a while (5 minutes or less, it doesn't matter if I'm actively using SOGO or it's inactive), if I try to click on, e.g., a different mail folder there's an "Unauthotized" popup.

Looking at the developer console, I see that after clicking there's a POST issued by angular.min.js, the reply is a 302 redirecting to the cas portal. Then there's an OPTION to that url and a GET to the same url, which fails with 401 and the json content is result:0 and error:"9". The "funny" thing is that if I copy that url and open it in a new tab, then SOGo works again for a while (though it creates a new session in sogo_session_folders).

I already changed the c_value field type of table sogo_session_folders to text (though I don't see the c_lastseen field changing when I click on different things in the sogo interface, I only see it change when I get the "Unauthorized" popup, maybe that's the problem?)

Should I open a bug report or has everybody left the house already? ;-)

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007