Hi Christian,
Yes, I have an account. I am logged in. After I registered I did not see
"Report Issue" button. Later my role was changed to "reporter". I see
"Report Issue" button and I am able to fill the form, but when I try to
submit I get "Access Denied" error..
You don't have permission to access "http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_report.php";
on this server.

Reference #18.8d257e68.1659947917.69c7d066