El 23/8/22 a les 9:28, Luca Olivetti (l...@wetron.es) ha escrit:
El 23/8/22 a les 9:05, Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
El 17/8/22 a les 20:13, "SOGo Reporter" (smizr...@alinto.eu) ha escrit:
Minor release, but many bug fixes. Download it now!

It seems this version broke cas login (not that it was working perfectly before: https://www.mail-archive.com/users%40sogo.nu/msg31396.html) i.e., I can login, see the calendars but cannot see the mail ("no folder selected") in the web interfae.

This is what I see in the log

It seems the problem is due to imapproxy (I tried to remove cas authentication and even with the built-in auth it couldn't login to the authentication server). If I connect directly to the imap server then it works.

that should be "it couldn't login to the imap server"

In any case the only thing that's been upgraded is SOGo.

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007