Hi list,

I've moved from running SOGo 4.3 on Ubuntu Focal/20 to SOGo 5.5 on Ubuntu Jammy/22. It sits behind nginx and uses MySQL for authentication. I use Thunderbird on Windows and DAVx5 on Android as client.

The Focal version worked fine: No issues with the SOGo web interface and contacts, events and tasks worked with Thunderbird (v91 with TbSync) and DAVx5.

On Jammy, the web interface is still fine. Thunderbird (both v91 with TbSync and v102 natively) sees my calendars and address books, but doesn't display calendar events, tasks or contacts. If I add an event to a calendar in Thunderbird, it displays in the SOGo web interface, but not in Thunderbird. The same with contacts. DAVx5 syncs calendars, address books, events and tasks, but my SOGo contacts fail to show. If I create a contact in the phone's Contacts app, it shows up the SOGo web interface and the phone's Contacts app.

I don't see any errors in the nginx, MySQL or SOGo debug logs.

Has anyone come across anything similar, and how should I approach fixing it?