Hello

Am 07.09.22 um 11:01 schrieb "s.sari" (s.s...@cerist.dz):

> Hi there,
> I just use one domain, so how can I set SOGo to use just "username" instead
> of "usern...@domain.com"
> Looking at the SOGo documentation it says this should be possible.
> I have changed this setting from YES to NO and restarted the entire server
> but it didn't do anything.
> // Must login with full email address
>     SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = NO;
> Is it possible to do this?

Yes it is possible.
For LDAP and AD you have to configure your SOGoUserSources accordingly.
How depends on which authentication source you use.
Especially check options "UIDFieldName" + "bindFields".

For sql you need to provide option "LoginFieldNames".
Per default this is set to column "c_uid".

SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail is only meant for multi domain setups.
Default is already NO.
It will prevent displaying the list of available domains on the login page.
As you don't have multiple domains, you will not see it either way.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416