Dear SOGO community,

Unfortunately I can't get any further with SOGO 5.7.1 with a certain problem and hope for help here.

I would like to create a new e-mail account or better a additinal identity (with a different e-mail address) for a SOGO user under "IMAP accounts", which I have managed to do so far.

Then I would like to store an S/MIME certificate for this e-mail account, but the "Security" tab is always grayed out and not accessible. The S/MIME certificate was stored in the "main account" without any problems.

Is there any information or help on this?
Did I not notice something?

regards
Juergen
--