in other words, DirectAdmin is not using the same data store for your users, so you ill not see users created in SoGO in DirectAdmin and you will not see users you create in DirectAdmin in SoGO. For that to work, you need them both to use the same database. It may not be feasible unless/until someone writes an integration between the two softwares.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Odhiambo Washington" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Sent: 10/10/2022 1:38:48 AM
Subject: Re: [SOGo] When creating a second user

In which case your DB is rendered useless!

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 8:41 AM mich <users@sogo.nu> wrote:
Directadmin create email addresses locally and not via a database, relative path

/etc/virtual/%d/passwd

Michel

De : <users-requ...@sogo.nu> au nom de "Odhiambo Washington (odhia...@gmail.com)" <users@sogo.nu>
Répondre à : <users@sogo.nu>
Date : dimanche 9 octobre 2022 à 19:06
À : <users@sogo.nu>
Objet : Re: [SOGo] When creating a second user

You may need to RTFM for DirectAdmin again
:-)

Check where it stores the users. Perhaps it's using another DB different than yours and you need to point it to the right one.