Hi Michel,

The users come from LDAP, the database is to hold calendar data is Postgres.

Best Regards

Thomas
---
atsec information security GmbH, Steinstr. 70, 81667 Muenchen, Germany
Phone: +49-89-44249840  /  Web: atsec.com
HRB: 129439 (Amtsgericht München)
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Staffan Persson, Dr. Michael Vogel