Hi

Am Dienstag, dem 01.11.2022 um 11:46 +0100 schrieb smizr...@alinto.eu:

> Hi Lukas and TB,
>
> @TB : I'm looking for a fix on this, thanks for reporting.
> @ Lukas :  This is strange it seems you have the good plugin version
> - I'm also on Mac OS X Venture with thunderbird 102.4.1 - maybe I
> missed something, if you are familiar with it can you please check in
> the debug console that "document.getElementById("calendar-panel")"
> give yopu other than "undefined" when you're on the calendar screen ?

I installed it via the policy engine, maybe that had a weird effect, or
the fact that the old verson for 91 was installed before. Normally 2
complete restarts (CMD+Q) of the app are enough - now it took 4... the
Icons in the address book are still missing (as it is expected by the
complete redesign of it) but the calendar icons appear now after a bit
of loading time.

--
Lukas Wringer

Universität Augsburg