Hello

Please open a bug report for this at
https://bugs.sogo.nu/

Am 20.12.22 um 14:14 schrieb "VILLEMUR Jacques" (jacques.ville...@isae-supaero.fr):

Hello,
Following the update of our SSO CAS service, we are encountering problems with
sogo.
The first connection to sogo via the CAS works well beyond the cache value
(SOGoCacheCleanupInterval), the following errors appear in the browser console:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at
'https://xxxxxxxxxxx.fr/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fxxxxx.xxx.fr%2FSOGo%2Fso%2Findex'
 (redirected from
'https:/xxxx.xxx.isae.fr/SOGo/so/login/Mail/0/folderINBOX/changes') from origin
'https://wwwww.fr' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight
request doesn't pass access control check: Redirect is not allowed for a
preflight request.In the httpd configuration there is:
   Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
   Header set Access-Control-Allow-Headers "Origin, X-Requested-With, Content-Type,
Accept"
The sogo interface slowed down and if we reload, we get url https://.../recover
Then you have to reconnect. We had a similar problem a few years ago which had
been fixed on the SOGo side.

OS: redhat Sogo: 5.7 (sogo-5.7.0.20220713-1.el7.x86_64)
Shibboleth/CAS: shibboleth-identity-provider-4.2.1
Dovecot/pam CAS

Thank you for your help

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416