Jose Bravo

De: "users" <users@sogo.nu>
Para: "users" <users@sogo.nu>
Enviados: Sábado, 7 de Enero 2023 1:38:26
Asunto: Re: [SOGo] SOGo with NginX Reverse Proxy - White Screen no CSS

Interresting, when comparing the source to the source for the Debian Repo
version running behind Apache on one of my other servers I note this:

Not Working: <link href="/.woa/WebServerResources/img/sogo.ico?lm=1673014221"
rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" />
Working: <link href="/SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/img/sogo.ico?lm=1636663461"
rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" />

(This applies to all link href attributes)

I suspect my rewrite instruction is the issue...