Hi Michel,

Maybe this should work :
sudo yum install --exclude=mysqld --skip-broken sogo sogo-activesyncSebastien

Le Jeudi, Janvier 12, 2023 16:10 CET, "\"Support FoxNet\"" (supp...@foxnet.be)
<users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
 Hello

I am one of the creators of the integration project between SOGo and
Directadmin.

I will create tutorials from a blog that I will create about the different
installation of SOGo on different platforms, Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, etc ...

The question that I pause in the community of SOGo, is that when one has, a
panel already installed is configured in PHP / Mysql, on Centos, not to create
conflict with Mysql among other things, what is the exact command, on Debian, I
know that when I install SOGo, I execute this command:sudo apt-get install
--no-install-recommends sogo sogo-activesync
I have no conflict, I configure the rest and it's fine

But on Centos ?

Here is
Thanks for your help

Michel