My SOGo install is now stable with LDAP authentication, so I'm moving back to
look at LDAP configuration.

​​​​​​First question is about setting up with multiple domains, as I host email
for 5.

If multiple domains are configured in sogo.conf, each with a different
SOGoUserSource, how does SOGo select which Source to use? Does SOGo work
through them until it finds a login match, and then use the config included for
that domain (e.g. SOGoMailDomain etc.)?

So if user simon is in LDAP baseDN
"ou=simonandkate.net,ou=users,dc=simonandkate,dc=lan", but user james is in
LDAP baseDN "ou=nextdomain.net,ou=users,dc=simonandkate,dc=lan"​​, what applies
when they login?

  /* LDAP */

  domains = {
    simonandkate.net = {
      SOGoMailDomain = simonandkate.net;
      SOGoUserSources = (
        {
          type = ldap;
          baseDN = "ou=simonandkate.net,ou=users,dc=simonandkate,dc=lan";

  ... (rest of definition)

    nextdomain.net = {
      SOGoMailDomain = nextdomain.net;
      SOGoUserSources = (
        {
          type = ldap;
          baseDN = "ou=nextdomain.net,ou=users,dc=simonandkate,dc=lan";

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 121 116