I wanted to replace all client mail programs in our company with sogo, but there is one limitation that seems to prevent that, but maybe I just don't get it how to search additional imap accounts for mails.

The main account has a context menu to "search" the whole account, but it won't work on any additional accounts. The "search" context menu even appears on sub folders (not the account itself), but if selected I still can only select the main account.

Is there something wrong with my setup or is it simply a missing feature? I already tried the FAQs but found nothing, sorry...

And of course it would be very useful to search all accounts at once, and even better if that could be achieved if the account search was the same as in subfolders where mails are found that contain the searched item and not only are found on exact match as it seems to be the case at the moment when searching mails in the whole account...

Regards,
Michael