+1 request for the video presentation, of great interest!

regards,
Robert

On 16.05.23 17:02, Philippe Gilbert (phili...@alinto.com) wrote:
Hi Fabio, sorry for my late answer

Unfortunatelynot, we’ll plan for next year

Philippe

Le 9 mai 2023 à 15:21, Fabio Ciuffani (fabio.ciuff...@gmail.com)
<users@sogo.nu> a écrit :

Dear Philippe,

Thank you for the link. Do you plan to release a video or an audio file of the
presentation ? Many interesting topics are in the minutes but there are very
few details.

Best regards,

Fabio