Hi Sebastien,

Wow, thanks for the Information. That's great news!

Best regards,
Christoph

Am 11.09.23 um 14:58 schrieb smizr...@alinto.eu (smizr...@alinto.eu):
Hi Christoph,

This has been fixed in https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=5844

Sebastien

Le Mardi, Mars 07, 2023 09:32 CET, Christoph Röhrs (roe...@technikum-wien.at) <users@sogo.nu> a écrit:

Hi there!

I have a problem which hopefully you can help me with.

When I'm opening a mail and close the browser and if in the meantime the session runs out, the URL will change to */SOGo/so/<UserID>/Mail/null* after restarting/reopening the browser and browser-tab and you will get an error because the site doesn't exist. This happens not only with mails but also with calendars.

Do someone has an idea why this happens? I have attached my log-file from the test-server where I reproduced this problem.

There are also some strange "tried wrong password for user" entries in the log which I don't understand.

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Röhrs