And those new settings will be removed in 5.10.0.20240227? due
'fix(addressbook):
Removed SOGoGlobalAddressBookFirstEntries (use listRequiresDot instead) and
move SOGoGlobalAddressBookFirstEntriesCount to
globalAddressBookFirstEntriesCount in source scope. This fixed the broken
listRequiresDot in 5.10'