Hello

Please show us your sogo.conf (without passwords and personal info of course).
The first error message hints on a missing or wrong OCSAdminURL entry.

Am 18.06.24 um 20:56 schrieb ballt (ba...@mds4u.de):
Downloaded newest version, installed VM.

System works, but I can't login via Web interface.

Immediately after login I get logged out. Tried all test user, created new
one, no change.

Error message in sogo.log is:

Jun 16 16:07:08 sogod [2761]: <0x0x561a780f0df0[SOGoCache]> an error
occurred when caching value for key 'admin-motd': "SERVER HAS FAILED AND IS
DISABLED UNTIL TIMED RETRY"

I also have a manual installation, that doesn't allow me to log in too. Try
to log using samba. Made all changes to sogo.conf.

Error message is always:

SOGoRootPage Login from '192.168.122.12' for user 'smbuser' might not have
worked - password policy: 65535  grace: -1  expire: -1  bound: 0

Any ideas?

Thomas

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416