Hello,
Are you on windows? If yes, you may create your account using the control panel
instead of outlook. Go to “Control Panel” -> “User Accounts” -> “Mail
(Microsoft Outlook)” -> “Show Profiles”
>From here create a new profile and select manual settings. You may able able
>to configure your account properly.

Quentin

From: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> On Behalf Of 26196008
Sent: lundi 8 juillet 2024 13:42
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: [SOGo] Add SOGo account to Outlook 365 (new version)

Hello everyone,

I would like to upgrade my Outlook to the "new" version 1.2024.625.600.

Unfortunately, this version no longer allows me to enter an account name for
the incoming mail server when adding an account. It must always be an email
address.

Although I can log in to the SOGo web interface with u...@domain.com
<mailto:u...@domain.com> , I get an error in Outlook.

Does anyone have any idea what I can check?

I am currently still using SOGo version 2.3.23

Best regards

Marc