Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I'm trying to create a singleton, but my worry is my base url changes based
on the leader.
so we have 14 repositories, and if we need to trigger indexing for 1 core,
then url will be http://xxx.xxx.x.xxx:*8983*/solr/watchlist, for another
core it'll be http://xxx.xxx.x.xxx:*5983*/solr/message
so in this scenario is it possible to go with Singleton.
Kindly advise

*Thanks,*
*Reej*