I did something similar to this a few years ago for SharePoint 2016, so I'm not
sure if it this applies. Anyway, the thing to keep in mind is that there isn't
a direct plugin for Solr and SharePoint as far as I know. What I had to do was
use a search crawler like Nutch and crawl the SharePoint site and have it
indexed into Solr. Then once I got the data into Solr, I could then formulate
my search queries.

Steps:
1. Create a Solr collection for the SharePoint data
2. Crawl the SharePoint site using a crawler such as Nutch
3. Verify that the crawler has indexed all of the SharePoint data you desire
4. Formulate your search queries using the Solr APIs

Things to keep in mind:
- Depending on how locked down your SharePoint site, you may struggle to have
your crawler access the data. For example, I had to create a proxy to allow the
crawler to access the SharePoint data
- You'll have to think about how you will restrict searches made by users if
you are dealing with sensitive data or data that isn’t supposed to be viewed by
all searchers

I hope this information helps!

Good Luck,

Ryan Rosario