Hi,
We have a scheduled job running every 5 mins to check the zookeeper status
and the core status. we have this as part of the application monitoring.
server1, server2 and server3 are not left blanks, they have value, SInce I
cannot copy paste, i just mentioned it as empty.
with the warnings, i restarted all the 3 zk's are they are running. I
changed to maxconxcns = 0 now, which is not correct, as it'll allow n
number connections.

we are opening the connection as below
CloudSolrclient client = CloudSolrClient.Builder(zkhosts,chroot).build();

we are not closing it. do we need to, but when checked online it's said
it's not needed to close the connection. What in case of an exception. Can
we close it in finally or we shouldn't close the connection at all.

We are yet to implement singleton for connections yet (as suggested by
Shawn, we'll be doing it shortly)

*Thanks,*
*Reej*