Hi. I consider Solr to be an excellent application, and I found that a simple
tutorial in Spanish about Solr was missing, which would make this program known
to the Spanish-speaking world: Spain, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the
Spanish-speaking world of the US, etc., that is, a market of just over 500
million people. I have done it on the website www.solrtutorial.es
It is a simple tutorial, more focused on the owner of a website that requires a
vertical search engine than on the computer scientist in charge of running
Solr. It explains why you might be interested in developing a vertical search
engine based on Solr Apache.