Hi All,

 As suggested from the group I tried using this api call
/sol/admin/zookeeper/status, to get the zk status
whenever i try this in my browser one time I get the status as 0 and get
the zk ensemble details, after a while when I try i get
status : 500
error: msg: "Java.net.SocketException:connection reset:
trace: java.io.UncheckedIOException :
java.net.socketexception:connection reset

can I ignore if there is a socket exception because immediately if i try
next time the status is ok no errors. Kindly advise.

Also in the solr admin UI, I can see the below for all the zookeepers, is
this normal? what is the zk_node_count
ZK_node_count 1852
zk_approximate_data_size 7853679

*Thanks,*