Hi Shushuai,

Like Mikhail said, bulking your updates will be way faster than sending
individual update requests. Depending on how large (or should I say small)
the actual value is you're setting, you might be able to send a few hundred
or even a few thousand updates per request.

If you're querying one million documents to update from Solr, have a look
at Cursors in the ref guide.

https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/query-guide/pagination-of-results.html#fetching-a-large-number-of-sorted-results-cursors

Thomas