Hi Matthew

Do you mean you want to relabel the field names in the reply? They can be
aliased.

https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/query-guide/common-query-parameters.html#field-name-aliases

IIRC, there's no way to guarantee the order of the fields in the response.
It's probably the order in which they were indexed. But I wouldn't let my
code depend on that assumption.

Thomas