Dear Solr Team

I have documents where I want to index a field twice. One time as a normal
string, and another time as a lowercase string.
I have not changed the default managed-shema.xml.
There the two corresponding dynamic fields are configured.

[...]
<dynamicField name="*_s_lower" type="lowercase" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
[...]
<dynamicField name="*_s" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
[...]

But still, the content of indexed documents is not as expected.

{
      "credit_name_s":"Maintenance Frigo",
      "credit_name_s_lower":"Maintenance Frigo"
}

Expected:

{
      "credit_name_s":"Maintenance Frigo",
      "credit_name_s_lower":"maintenance frigo"
}

Why does the dynamic field *_s_lower not work?
I added the lowercase field for case insensitive sorting, but sadly this does
not work.

With kind regards

Dario Viva