: I can't search for tera* instead of terra*, I think there is also another
problem.

https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/indexing-guide/analyzers.html#analysis-for-multi-term-expansion

> In some types of queries (i.e., Prefix, Wildcard, Regex, etc.) the input
> provided by the user is not natural language intended for Analysis.
> Things like Synonyms or Stop word filtering do not work in a logical way
> in these types of Queries.

> For most use cases, this provides the best possible behavior, but if you
> wish for absolute control over the analysis performed on these types of
> queries, you may explicitly define a multiterm analyzer to use, such as
> in the following example:

Note that while defining a 'multiterm' analyzer that uses
SynonymGraphFilterFactory may give you the results you are looking for in
your "tera*" example, it is probably not going to work the way most people
expect in non trivial sitautions involving non trivial synonyms.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/