Rahul, I remember you spoke up a lot at one of the meetups!

Are you comfortable with checking the source code out of Github and compiling
it and running it?

If so, please checkout the branch of Solr:
https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/2593

Run "gw dev" which will build solr in your ./solr/packaging/build/dev directory.

Cd into that directory and then try out the bin/solr start, bin/solr stop,
bin/solr restart.   <-- I expect htem all to run just fine, they really have
NOT been touched.

Then, test out the ZK commands.

Fire up solr via bin/solr start -c -e techproducts which gets you a solrcloud
mode solr...

then try out the various bin/solr zk commands...   ls, cp, mkdir, etc...
Those are really the ones in this PR that I need some testing...

Alternatively, you can grab the zip file
http://home.apache.org/~epugh/solr/solr-cli-zk-args.zip and use that, it was
built off PR 2593.

Please report any bugs, and ideally, if you can tweak the bin/solr.cmd script
to fix any issues, that would be huge....