Hi,

Most of us view all 9.x versions as production ready, as it's been around a
long time. In 9.x both clients are supported, and you may choose depending on
whether  you prefer the apache-http client or jetty-http client. But in 10.0 we
hope to use only http2 client internally. Bugs may have been fixed in recent
9.x versions of Http2SolrClient, in particular related to some authentication
flows, so you may want to check for your particular use case.

Jan