I don't have much Hadoop experience, so probably can't help.  Having said
that, if you figure some things out and want to augment the ref guide, I would
be happy to work with you on it.  Maybe even write another tutorial similar to
https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/getting-started/solr-tutorial.html ?

    On Friday, August 30, 2024 at 03:41:01 AM EDT, Roberto Maggi @ Debian