ahahahahahha...lookout....he's gonna blow! :-)

I didn't see the bigger picture here. Didn't know that SA devs have written
it that way because SC already did this. Knowing now that SC already does
this, I wouldn't want the extra work for SURBL. So...on this idea...your
safe.

One never knows what freaky idea I might come up with tomorrow ;)

--Chris (Still ying to Jeff's yang!)