/ Max

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:44:08 +0200
On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 13:02, Kevin Peuhkurinen wrote:

Would you care to share an example with SA headers?

Sadly not possible as these emails are getting rejected, we reject anything with a spam score over 10. So no I don't have the headers, but they are all happening to the same organisation and they are all lotus notes users.

Ron

Ron McKeating wrote:

Has anybody noticed a high proportion of false positives from clients
using lotus notes ?

Ron