Thanks,

I've now sent their abuse department the details, although I understand that spammers can appear to be on a certain ISP even if they're not.

lee

jdow wrote:

A simple "whois" query indicates this is a set of addresses "owned"
by Comindico in Oz. If you don't have "whois" handy visit the
http://www.dnsstuff.com/ site and play there. Whois is on the left.
{^_^}

--

From lee - Have a PC, broadband connection and Yahoo ID? Want to hear my FREE selection
of five decades of hit music and modern dance? Then VISIT HERE and click on Lee's station

scanned by lee's virus software. outbound message found to be clean.