I have been waiting for the 3.0 final to post this, but I noticed the same thing, so I'm ready to pose my question...... I noticed, starting with RC3, that while the version informaiton changed for spamd and spamassassin executables, the spamc executable still reports RC2. I've been certain to check that there aren't multiple version (for instance in /usr/bin and /usr/local/bin), and today with the full blown release, I ran it from the build directories to be sure. Still rc2. Am I doing something wrong, or did the code just not change for the client on the subsequent releases?

Ben Hanson
I. S. MGR
Transprint USA Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]