After looking at it longer, I find the size interesting. *giggle*

Seems the size has dropped. Which makes sense seeing as they are trying to
give us less to filter on. Now with SURBL they can't even put a simple
linked gif file. In the last 2 days I've seen a flood of empty spams.
Perhaps they are just following the slope? :)

--Chris