I feel like I need to add, for the sake of others, that its a bad idea
to allow outside access to these two email addresses.  Internal users,
or perhaps even just a few trusted individuals should be able to send
to these two addresses, but not the general internet population.  I'm
guessing the reasons for this should be self-evident.