At 07:32 PM 9.25.2004 +0200, Mathieu Arnold wrote:

>+-le 25/09/2004 11:38 -0600, Sherwood Botsford écrivait :
>| On Thursday 23 September 2004 19:33, Jack L. Stone wrote:
>|> Does anyone know who is handling the update of the FBSD
>|> ports for the new SA-3 release? Or better yet, when it is
>|> scheduled?
>|>
>|> Thanks!
>|
>| Since it's in limbo right now, install using CPAN.  Quite
>| painless really.  (Assuming that you have a version 5.6 of
>| perl installed.)
>
>(just subscribed, don't have the original mail)
>
>It's scheduled to be updated as soon as the port tree is unfrozen, if you
>want to test the patch, it's available there :
><http://people.freebsd.org/~mat/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.diff>
>
>--
>Mathieu Arnold

Mat: Thanks, the patch worked smoothly as silk. Had to do some tweaking
here 'n there, but you covered the big job very well -- dependencies, etc.
Found I needed NET::LDAP according to debug.

SA-3.0 is up and running on my test box and looks good.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American