The question is, can the person blocked read english? I send back a nice
little message saying you have been rejected due to listing on xxxxxx.com
RBL. And to send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be taken off the list.

All mail is allowed thru to that address. So there is a simple easy way to
tell me you got blocked. I've had numerous customers tell me they were GLAD
I told them, so they could get off the lists. They were having trouble
emailing lots of people. But no body could figure out why. Go figure.

However, there are numerous people who don't read the nice little message.
They don't get passed the "Rejected" part.

In all I think I've had to fix maybe 5-6 customers who were blocked over the
coarse of 2.5 years. That's not bad! Want to know how many spam's I've
rejected compared to that? ;)

--Chris