Matt Kettler said:
> 1) SA 3.0 has it's own built in support for URI RBLs, but it is
> implemented
> differently than Mail::SpamcopURI does it.
>          rm /etc/mail/spamassassin/spamcop_uri.cf
>
> 2) you need to upgrade the version of your bayes DB, as per the
> instructions in the UPGRADE file
>          sa-learn --sync
>
> 3) Shorten the names of your custom rules (G_*) to 22 characters, or
> remove
> the files.

5.) Different syntax for a lot of config files.
I filed this as a bug in the upgrade doc.
But wouldn't it make sense to list all the changes to syntax in local.cf
from 2.x to 3.0?
A file like:
upgrade.syntax.local.cf...

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering