I'm sorry that you don't want my mail, but I'm not sure I understand the
problem here.

Over the weekend, I travelled...in order to not have a build up of mail
from the list, I sent a blank email to the address below:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The listserv sent me a confirmation email...to which I replied with
another blank email, leaving the subject intact.

I then got a "Goodbye from users@spamassassin.apache.org" message,
indicating that I was unsubscribed, and I didn't see another message from
the list until Monday, when I resubscribed by sending a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The listserv sent me a confirmation email, to which i replied with another
blank email, leaving the subject intact.

The problem is not with the listserv.  The problem, it would seem, from
what SMES wrote below, is that they're using outdated instructions.
Yesterday, I sent out the correct address to use for unsubscribing;
instructions that are in the headers of the messages coming through the
list.

I don't think I understand how my not posting to the list is going to help
either of you.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit