On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 02:40:46PM -0400, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> I notice several people here use PGP.  If anyone wants to exchange PGP/GPG
> key signatures (i.e. "I'll sign yours if you sign mine") feel free to
> contact me via IM as "GushiDotOrg" or via phone at 1-866-LI-GUSHI (have
> your fingerprint available).

You really should do those sorts of things in person, so you can
verify the identify of the person whose key you are signing.

I'm guessing that there will be some sort of keysigning party
(http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html) at ApacheCon this
year, so that would be good time for everyone to get together and do
this.

<plug>
Everyone is coming to ApacheCon (http://www.apachecon.com/) right?

There will be three SpamAssassin sessions this year:

A SpamAssassin Tutorial
New and upcoming features in SpamAssassin v3
Storing SpamAssassin User Data in SQL Databases

Earlybird registration ends tomorrow (Sept. 30th).
</plug>

Michael