David Thurman wrote:

Excuse, must you not do how in the /usr/share/spamassassin/score.cf

add this 2 lines:
> I added this to our local.cf

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
> score URIBL_JP_SURBL    4.0
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

> Why are we not supposed to just add it to
> /usr/share/spamassassin/25_uribl.cf? As apposed to local.cf?
>
> If not can I ask why we shouldn't (trying to understand sorry)

In this case are changes in: /usr/share/spamassassin/* the better way
because most of us want this overwritten in SA 3.1.

This rule is already default in SA 3.1 and higher, and will scored by the
masstest every Update.

--
Ciao Marco, registered GNU/Linux-User 313353

Keine Macht George W.Bush und seiner Junta zur Ausbeutung, Unterdrückung,
Weltmacht & 'BigBrother-watching'; kauft keine U$-Waren!