Hi!

I looked thru the mailing list archives and read a few emails that stated that in 3.0.0 SURBL (specifically, multi) was automatically installed/invoked, however I am not seeing this in the headers when spam is processed.

I've looked at a few spams that I have received today, and compared the URL's found in them with those listed on SURBL+ Checker. Even though some of the domains are listed in those lists (eg, URIBL: multi.surbl.org: listed [Blocked, sectility8symposia.com on lists [sc][ws][jp])) they are not necessarily being caught as spam, or at the very least not scoring as high as I would like them too.

In fact, I cannot see anything in the headers that leads me to believe that SURBL is being used/enforced.

Do you have Net::DNS installed ? It looks to me you are not using RBL checks at all?

Bye,
Raymond