Kris Deugau wrote:
> Nate Schindler wrote:
>> I try to treat my e-mail address as if it were my personal phone
>> number.  I don't sign up with many mailing lists for this reason...
>> but I love SpamAssassin, so I've made an exception. ;)  Well, that,
>> and I wanted to track issues with v3.
>> Anyway, IMO, when my mail server hands a message off to another
>> external system, it's no longer a trusted message.  It shouldn't come
>> back in claiming to be from us anymore in either from field,
>
> Er...  You don't want mail that you send to the list to
> appear as if you
> wrote it?  That's what you're asking for here...
>
> -kgd

Perhaps you might consider a disposable-email-address factory.  Generate a
disposable email address that forwards to your real email address.  Then sign
the disposable email address up for the list.

If you start getting spam at that email address, discontinue the email address.
 If you want to remain subscribed to the mailing list, generate another
disposable email address.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"