Hello,

I just installed SpammAssasin 3.0.0, on RHES3, after fixing the LANG as it
still seems to have problems with utf-8.  Anyhow, after reading about the
AutoWhitelist I looked and the directory /var/spool/spamassassin did not
exist and I get autolearn=failed in my headers.  Maybe something has to do
with the other?

I see lots of stuff in the INSTALL/REAME files and I've been digging
around the WiKi for quite some time now, but nothing about how to set up
the WhiteList database.  Maybe I'm just not hitting the right keyword and
missing reading something in the docs, but do I need to activate this
database or what?  If so how?  (Point to the right place in docs would be
nice).

Cheers.

--
Scott