Chris Santerre wrote:

LOL, nah. I feel bad for people who don't like hockey. They have never
played. Never felt the pure unbridled aggression and fury of the game. Never
had a person pull back to take a slapshot right in front of then and had to
decide in a split second if you are man enough to dive on the ice to block a
90 mph rock.

Or the pure andrenilyne rush of racing to get the puck against a board.
Hearing your opponent barreling down behind you. Again having to decide in a
split second if you're man enough to go for the puck and take the hit.

The beauty of well placed passes, ending in a one timer that blazes past the
goalie.

The fastest game. The hardest game. The coolest game on earth.

No my friend... I pity those people.

--Chris (Give blood, play hockey.)

I dunno, i mean i love playing hockey. especially on ice. but for some reason i just cant sit down and watch it. just bores me to hell..

-Jim (gives blood all the time...mostly by accident)