>So they're saying they can't be RFC compliant?  The only thing I see
that
>might need to be fixed is: FAKE_HELO_SHAW_CA

>Other then that, it seems _they_ have some work to do.

>--Chris

Well they said that hopefully with the next version they would, but they
gave me no ETA (other than "it is coming").  I am really surprised that
the Sun software is unable to do things correctly.  I am not sure if it
is unable or they are unable.

I know that this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I was
sure that I could get some answer here rather than with Sun.

Thanks